The Product Marketing Manager will support, direct and manage all marketing efforts for specific product lines of business with a large healthcare client in the Twin Cities. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who will plan and execute product marketing, sales enablement, and B2B communications with the intent of growing these crucial areas of innovation for the client. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple teams including digital in-house marketers, engineers, and key stakeholders as you will own specific product lines and be responsible for their profitability and robust growth.
- Establish a proactive product marketing approach serving as the lynchpin between leadership and Sales
- Define target markets and segmentation plans
- Identify opportunities to increase brand presence
- Develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs
- Work with marketing communications on lead generation and brand/product awareness campaign development and implementation
- Create innovative marketing programs and pipeline-building activities that align with revenue goals
- Analyze data and develop insights for future improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing strategy
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Strong analytics and business process development
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis, metro.