Opportunity for a Marketing Automation professional to work with a global organization to optimize campaign strategy, build customer flows and guide best practices. In this role as the Marketing Automation Leader, you will work cross-departmentally with marketers and other subject matter experts to develop campaign strategy, overall design, execution, and implementation. You will develop new processes and strategies through pilot projects and implement programs to improve marketing communication. This is a great opportunity to leverage your Marketing Automation skills and build your portfolio.
- Be the primary go-to expert for marketing automation best-practices and ensure successful adoption of new process and procedures to ensure full protentional of automation technologies
- Develop, execute and track the results of data collection inputs
- Validate and inform workflows, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement with the platform
- Continuous participation in corporate programs and plans to follow quality standards set forth by company policies and procedures
- Be the primary subject expert in email marketing and work closely with marketers to provide execution support
- Participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation Strategy
- 5+ years of experience creating customer journeys and campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis, metro.