Opportunity to leverage your marketing automation and data mining experience for a global company in manufacturing, health care, and consumer goods. The role will part of a corporate marketing automation team and be responsible for optimizing marketing data within the company’s automation systems. This primary function of the Marketing Automation Data Steward will be to manage the data collected and support the automation team by ensuring the integrity, completeness, and accuracy of data within the group. This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio.
- Serve as the marketing automation subject matter expert and the main point of contact for best practices and process management
- Own and maintain process and governance documentation and guidelines to ensure the health of the database
- Monitor data metrics to ensure database quality and compliance
- Validate and inform workflows, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement within the platform
- Conduct regular audits of data and participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement, along with solutions, for tools and processes in the area of data quality
- Ability to monitor and analyze data for trends, concerns, and areas for opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation management
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise marketing automation platform(s)
- Strong analytical sales reporting and performance metrics
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis, metro.