Antenna has several exciting opportunities for experienced healthcare content strategists/copywriters who can create engaging content across all tactics and digital platforms including website, social, blogs, email, print, postcards, letters, and more. Previous experience developing member engagement communications is a must.
- Write compelling content for initiatives distributed across all digital platforms including website, social, blogs, email, print, postcards, letters, and more.
- Gather information from various internal and external sources and then refine/condense essential information into compelling content/stories
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, IT, Sales teams and vendors, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience creating engaging content across all tactics and digital platforms
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Healthcare/regulated industry experience is a plus
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, internal clients and stakeholders
- Ability to make an immediate impact
*Please provide a link to your online portfolio or work samples to be considered
** LOCAL candidates in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN only, please. These opportunities are in the North Metro **
** Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US **