We have an opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to work in a long-term assignment with one of our clients in the Minneapolis metro. You will manage key projects that align marketing workflows with operational effectiveness/excellence initiatives. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent personal communication skills in a matrixed environment are key. If you are a go-getter Campaign Manager with experience in marketing automation and project management, this is the role for you! Note: This opportunity has a high potential to convert to a permanent employee of this client.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to strategy through campaign planning and management of execution
- Lead the development of creating program workstreams for the organizations marketing function
- Act as a key business partner to Sales by providing oversight for the full life-cycle of the campaign in complex customer segmentation.
- Create outbound campaigns for new product launches and product enhancements that engage targeted customers
- Create, Manage and redesign marketing content and messaging to match market conditions, worldwide events, and user needs
- Develop project scopes, define objectives and requirements, identify risks and analyze data to make strategic and tactical recommendations for future best practices
- Recommend and manage internal and external resources, including agencies and vendors
- Lead status update meetings and communications with project stakeholders, external partners, and business owners
- To be successful in this role you should have deep curiosity and problem-solving skills to develop new ways to approach challenges deliver campaigns that differentiate our client from the competition
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience of B2B marketing experience
- Solid experience with email automation platforms and software
- Experience leading kick-off meetings, providing status updates to all stakeholders and managing legal approvals
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization, as well as with clients, external vendors and agency partners
- Microsoft Office or other project management software skills
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.