We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work in a long-term assignment with one of our clients in the Minneapolis metro. You will manage key projects that align marketing workflows with operational effectiveness/excellence initiatives. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent personal communication skills in a matrixed environment are key. If you are a go-getter Project Manager with experience in marketing program management, this is the role for you!
- Lead the development of creating knowledge centers and program workstreams for the organizations marketing function
- Develop project scopes, define objectives and requirements, identify risks and analyze data to make strategic and tactical recommendations for each workstream
- Recommend and manage internal and external resources, including agencies and vendors
- Apply advanced knowledge of processes and technologies to be able to identify and recommend new ways to make projects run more efficiently
- Lead status update meetings and communications with project stakeholders, external partners and business owners (ex: Marketing, Product Marketing, Operations, IT/Tech, and Analytics teams)
- Interview subject matter experts, compose business requirements, provide documentation, streamline processes and uphold best practices
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related discipline with minimum 4-6 years of experience required
- Solid experience with integrated project management in a matrixed corporate marketing environment
- Experience leading kick-off meetings, providing status updates to all stakeholders and managing legal approvals
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization, as well as with clients, external vendors and agency partners
- Microsoft Office or other project management software skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and knowledge of Agile methodology
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.