We have an opportunity for a Marketing Analyst in the Twin Cities metro. The marketing analyst position will execute e-commerce planning, demand generation, and improve brand presence on channel partner websites. In this role, you will plan and execute best practices to reach e-commerce sales goals and measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies. You will own specific product lines and be responsible for their profitability and robust growth. This is a great opportunity to leverage your Marketing Analysis skills and build your portfolio.
- Establish a proactive product marketing approach in the eCommerce space
- Define target markets and analyze promotional effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to increase brand presence
- Develop and build rich content to generate ratings and reviews
- Create innovative marketing programs and monitor competitors’ products and promotions in the eCommerce space
- Analyze data and develop insights for future improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce product marketing
- 3+ years of experience in marketplace and website analysis
- Strong analytics and business process development
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis, metro.