Antenna has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager in the south Twin Cities metro. This position will define the communications strategy and develop marketing communications across all platforms including print. You will be working cross-functional teams and key stakeholders in this role and be responsible for participating in the development of engaging content for websites, newsletters, blogs, social media, and advertising. The scope of work will include developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This is a long-term opportunity that begins as a consultant and then converts to a permanent employee with our client (contract-to-hire). This is a great opportunity to leverage your Marketing Management skills in a progressive industry.
- Create the strategic communications plan/roadmap for current and future B2B integrated campaigns
- Create campaigns that support product enhancements and product launch by customer segment
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop nurturing communications strategy for product and company announcements
- Brainstorm new growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assess current digital presence and analyze competitive presence and outreach
- Identify customer personas and develop value propositions
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B/B2C marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills while working cross functionally
- Experience with digital analytics with the ability to glean insights from data
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the south Minneapolis metro.