We have an opportunity for an Email Marketing Developer to work in a short-term assignment with one of our clients in the Minneapolis metro. You will manage end-to-end technical development and coding for email campaigns. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction with graphic designers and writers in order to bring their vision life. Excellent personal communication skills in are key. As the Email Marketing Developer, you will pull campaign performance and historical data to understand campaign objectives and facilitate email build and launch efforts. If you are a go-getter Email Developer with experience in marketing automation, this is the role for you!
- Work with existing email templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as build new custom emails
- Code responsive landing pages and build landing page templates
- Develop and establish email standards, guides, and processes
- Create outbound campaigns for new product launches and product enhancements that engage targeted customers
- Email construction including HTML and CSS
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to extract data out of SQL database
- Build, test, and manage email campaigns and programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in Email Development and marketing automation campaigns
- Thorough understanding in responsive web development techniques
- Advanced knowledge of email testing software
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and meet tight deadlines
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.