Antenna has an opportunity for a Data Scientist in the Twin Cities metro. The position will execute data visualizations that take complex data from multiple sources and turn that into a story that can be communicated to leadership and consumer clients. This is a great opportunity to leverage your analytical and data visualization skillsets. This is a client facing and full-time direct hire role.
- Deliver data visualizations that make complex data easier to understand, and package the data story into a polished presentation for leadership audiences
- Data Mining/Data Modeling within large data sets
- Subject matter expert in machine learning
- Knowledge of how to analyze structured and unstructured data using various tools
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Build up and share best practices for teams working on analytical problems
- Analyze data and develop insights for future improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience working
- Proficiency in SQL, R, and predictive analytics is a must
- Python and Tableau experience is a plus
- Business intelligence and analytics performing increasingly complex data analysis and report/dashboard development
- Strong analytics and business process development
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without any restrictions.