Antenna has an opportunity for marketing automation professionals to work with a client in the Twin Cities metro to optimize campaign strategy, build customer flows and guide best practices. In this role, you will work cross-departmentally with marketers and other subject matter experts to develop a Pardot campaign strategy, overall design, execution, and implementation. You will develop new processes and strategies through pilot projects and implement programs to improve marketing communication. This is a great opportunity to leverage your Marketing Automation skills and build your portfolio!
- Be the primary go-to Pardot expert for marketing automation best-practices and ensure successful adoption of new process and procedures to ensure full protentional of automation technologies
- Develop, execute and track the results of data collection inputs
- Validate and inform workflows, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement with the platform
- Be the primary subject expert in Pardot email marketing development and work closely with marketers to provide execution support
- Participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation Strategy
- 3+ years of experience creating and developing campaigns in Pardot
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.