If the following three statements describe you, we should talk…
Are you in your zone while creating detailed project plans, estimates, and workflow allocation?
Are you motivated by getting the work done right, on time, to budget, and by spec?
Do you have a passion for all things digital and are energized around new ways to engage users?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work alongside our client’s team, located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. This person will be responsible for creating detailed project estimates and work plans, planning workflow, allocating resources, managing scope, providing status reporting and ensuring budget and deadlines are set and met. You must be an innate problem solver with an eye for process and detail while maintaining positive work relationships with internal and external teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement process and procedures to effectively manage projects to completion
- Act as project lead and hold team accountable to anticipated outcomes and deliverables
- Align project plan with business strategies to help drive performance
- Apply analytics and reporting to evaluate performance and provide recommendations
- Proactively communicate regular status reports and potential issues, while providing potential solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 years of digital marketing/project management experience
- Experience with workflow tools and/or project management software
- Proven ability to produce results on time and within budget
- Healthcare or other regulated industry experience preferred
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE**
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.