If the following three statements describe you, we should talk…
Are you a driven Campaign Manager that knows how to interact with your audience?
Are you motivated by getting work done right, on time, to budget, and by spec?
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is energized around finding new ways to engage users?
We are having an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager to work on-site and alongside our client’s team, located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. This person will be responsible for managing key projects that align marketing workflows with operational effectiveness initiatives. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent communication skills in a matrixed environment are a must. If you bring experience in marketing automation and project management, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to engage targeted consumers
- Develop and manage project scopes and workstreams in support overall business strategies and initiatives
- Identify risks and analyze data to make strategic and tactical recommendations for future best practices
- Create and redesign marketing content to align with market conditions, worldwide events, and user needs
- Recommend and manage internal and external resources, including agencies and vendors
- Lead regular status update meetings and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Proven ability to produce results on time and within budget
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of workflow tools and/or project management software
- Healthcare or other regulated industry experience a plus
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE*
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching, and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.