Are you skilled at developing unique marketing strategies that provide solutions and drive results?
Does the idea of managing strategic marketing initiatives from concept through execution excite you?
Can you take complex content and distill it into interpretable messaging that engages the consumer?
Does the Healthcare Industry not only interest you but also spark your own natural curiosity?
If you answered YES! to any of the questions above, we should talk.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Consultant to work on-site and alongside our client’s team, located in the Minneapolis metro. Ideally, this person would have experience managing strategic communications initiatives to support the Medicare annual enrollment process, while implementing analysis to measure results. Strong writing skills are a must as you will be repurposing, editing and creating new content for internal and external application.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop and execute digital and traditional marketing communication campaigns
- Develop channel-specific content for sales materials and consumer collateral
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project scope, evaluate campaign effectiveness and assess results
- Establish best practices based on campaign insights, engagement, and overall results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing communications campaign management
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Medicare experience preferred
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE*
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching, and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.