Do you have the skill of a master and the curiosity of a student while writing and researching new material?
Are you great at distilling complex information into engaging content?
Do you want to make an impact and contribute to the future of the Healthcare industry?
If you answered YES! to any of the questions above, we should talk.
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter / Content Strategist Program Manager to work alongside our client’s team, located in the North Metro. Ideally, this person would have experience writing consumer-focused healthcare content applicable across a variety of platforms and communication vehicles. The development of member engagement communications and content is primary, so experience in this area is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop member engagement communications and content
- Write other compelling content for cross-channel digital and traditional application, as needed
- Research and leverage various internal and external sources to produce relevant, consumable information for a consumer base
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure content supports corporate communication strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of professional experience, working on multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Healthcare or other regulated industry experience preferred
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio, or other work samples to be considered
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE*
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching, and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.