If the following three statements describe you, we should talk…
Are you motivated by getting the work done right, on time, to budget, and by spec?
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is driven to streamline operations and create efficiencies?
Do you love defining the path in support of the marketing plan that engages your end users?
We are having an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project / Program Manager to work on-site and alongside our client’s team, located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. This person will be responsible for helping to define, plan and guide marketing programs that align with organizational strategies and initiatives. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent communication skills in a matrixed environment are a must. If you bring experience in marketing automation and project management methodologies, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop detailed project scopes to include resources, timelines and deliverables, leveraging key stakeholders for buy-in and approval
- Drive cross-functional team coordination, goal alignment and budget allocation
- Effectively monitor progress against project plans and budgets, identifying risks, issues, and mitigation strategies
- Identify opportunities to streamline operations, create efficiencies and develop best practices while ensuring executional excellence
- Lead regular status update meetings and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 yrs. experience in related discipline
- Proven ability to produce results on time and within budget
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge in and of Agile methodologies
- Integrated project management experience in a matrixed corporate marketing environment
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE*
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching, and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.