Fulfilling and meaningful work? CHECK.
Challenging, rewarding, and encouraging place to grow? CHECK.
Creative and fresh new perspectives celebrated? CHECK.
If you’re a marketer in search of a role that checks all the boxes, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help us to continue to grow the brand of Antenna. This is a unique opportunity to join our internal team and requires a motivated communicator who is excited about owning and delivering high engagement. The ideal candidate must be a strong writer who is comfortable managing a variety of tasks and events. This is a chance to tap into your own natural curiosity and fulfill your desire to contribute and make an impact within the marketing community.
Responsibilities for these key initiatives – Content Development/Copywriting, Social Media, Event Management & Engagement Metrics:
- Create content for all internal and external communications including email, video, web, social, events, etc. and ensure all communications are aligned with our corporate voice
- Plan and execute the firm’s social media strategy across all channels
- Assist in the development and execution of Antenna’s marketing automation strategy
- Manage and execute all external and internal events
- Analyze engagement metrics across all tactics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong content development/copywriting skills – portfolio and/or writing samples are required
- Passion for social media
- Strong understanding of content marketing
- Ability to work with external and internal partners to manage both strategic and tactical marketing communications activities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong project and event management skills
- Degree in marketing with an emphasis on communications
- 1-3 years’ experience creating external and internal multi-media marketing communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac operating environment
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and boosting digital engagement metrics
- Experience creating content for all social channels and managing social presence
- Familiarity with marketing automation and email marketing
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo or other marketing automation platforms preferred
**To be considered for this position, your resume must include a link to your portfolio