If the following three statements describe you, we should talk…
Are you motivated by getting the work done right, on time, to budget, and by spec?
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is driven to streamline operations and create efficiencies?
Do you love defining the path in support of the marketing plan that engages your end-users?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project / Program Manager to work on-site and alongside our client’s team, located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. This person will be responsible for helping to define, plan and guide marketing programs that align with organizational strategies and initiatives. This role will involve extensive cross-functional team interaction, so excellent communication skills in a matrixed environment are a must. If you bring experience in marketing automation and project management methodologies, this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop detailed project scopes to include resources, timelines, and deliverables, leveraging key stakeholders for buy-in and approval
- Drive cross-functional team coordination, goal alignment, and budget allocation
- Effectively monitor progress against project plans and budgets, identifying risks, issues, and mitigation strategies
- Identify opportunities to streamline operations, create efficiencies and develop best practices
- Lead regular status update meetings and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 yrs. experience in related discipline
- Proven ability to produce results on time and within budget
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge in and of Agile methodologies
- Integrated project management experience in a matrixed corporate marketing environment