Antenna is looking for a Marketing Manager who can implement and lead marketing strategies with our client in the Twin Cities metro. The scope of work will include developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This position will involve a large amount of cross-functional work with analytics teams and drive the development and execution of account marketing initiatives.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm new growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assess current digital presence and analyze competitive presence and outreach
- Identify customer personas and develop value propositions
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of experience in B2B/B2C marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills while working cross-functionally