Antenna has a long-term consulting opportunity for a Digital Content Specialist/Copywriter with our client in the Metro area. This role is responsible for creating engaging content and managing the organization’s website and digital publications, ensuring consistent messaging to support the brand.
- Oversee all content creation for website and other digital platforms as needed
- Create an entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy for website and other digital platforms as needed.
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Ensure maximum SEO and oversee all website improvement projects
- Track, monitor and analyze all KPIs including Google Analytics, website A/B testing and work with cross-functional teams to align digital messaging and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Create and maintain the content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Manage external vendors involved in the maintenance and optimization of digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital content development experience
- Experience with CMS, social media, email campaigns and distribution, mobile, web, SEO, and analytics tools
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time