Antenna has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Strategist with one of our clients in Downtown Minneapolis. This position will be responsible for developing and executing content-based initiatives for our digital marketing and website projects. You will need excellent analytical, research, written communication, and problem-solving skills. Candidates should have a strong focus and interest in creative strategy, with experience ranging from SEO, content planning and scheduling, content curation, creative writing, concept development, and data analysis. Primary duties include conceptualizing and developing long term content strategies.
- Content strategy and in the paid search space.
- Cross-functional work with writers, designers, and developers, UX & front-end designers
- The content strategist would be responsible for developing the key messaging and core content through content outlines and strategy development
- Conduct research using site audits, stakeholder interviews, site analytics, user testing, and other tools to identify key strengths, gaps, and opportunities for content and user experience
- With the customer journey in mind to develop, document, and present content strategies that meet business and user needs
- Develop and analyze briefs, develop and execute plans, and build out robust content roadmaps to evolve the overall digital experience
- Uphold the strategy by collaborating with writers to ensure the content meets the user need, embodies the right tone and voice, and uses plain language
- Collaborate & with internal stakeholders in content ideation, prioritization, and development as part of an agile product team
- Develop, maintain, and enforce content experience guidelines; using data and evidence, continually question whether the content meets the user need
- Develop an understanding of data analytics, to help you discover and act on customer insights to improve the content experience
- Develop and manage key content SEO initiatives across SEI’s digital properties to drive natural search growth, strategy through execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Technology or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in digital marketing leading and managing
- Familiarity with research methods including surveys, stakeholder interviews, usability testing, analytics
- Knowledge of the SEO & digital landscape with an awareness of emerging innovation and trends.
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility best practices
- Solid understanding of the marketing funnel and the different phases of the customer journey
- Experience with digital analytics with the ability to glean insights from data
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and a fast pace environment