Antenna has a new opportunity for an Associate Marketing Manager who can implement and lead marketing strategies with our client in the Twin Cities metro. The scope of work will include developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This position will involve a large amount of cross-functional work with analytics and brand management teams.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Brainstorm new growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Assess current digital presence and analyze competitive presence and outreach
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2C/brand marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills while working cross-functionally
- Experience with successful brand launches
- Supporting events experience, a plus