We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Marketing Analyst. In this role, you will synthesize and analyze data from multiple sources for national, regional and pilot programs to increase the effectiveness of marketing efforts and develop future best practices. If you have 3-5 years of experience and exposure to Adobe Analytics, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global healthcare organization.
- Design and deliver analytics-based insights that improve the effectiveness of multi-channel campaigns.
- Identify key metrics and perform analysis of digital marketing initiatives, website use, social media, customer engagement, and campaign performance.
- Interpret results and develop recommendations in collaboration with Sales and Marketing/Product teams.
- Design and build dashboards around key performance indicators.
- Plan and monitor media budgets
- Monitor competitive marketing initiatives and industry metrics.
- Execute ad hoc requests and data validation as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of marketing analytics experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with any of the following and desire to learn additional tools: Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Sitecore, Google Analytics, QlikView or Tableau, and Social Media Analytics