Antenna has an 6-month consulting opportunity for a marketing automation professional to work with a high profile not-for-profit client in Downtown Minneapolis to optimize campaign strategy, build customer flows, and guide best practices. In this role, you will work cross-departmentally with marketers and other subject matter experts to develop a Pardot campaign strategy, overall design, execution, and implementation. You will develop new processes and strategies through pilot projects and implement programs to improve marketing communication. This is a great opportunity to leverage your Marketing Automation skills and build your portfolio. Learn more about us at www.AntennaConsulting.com
- Be the primary go-to Pardot expert for marketing automation best-practices and ensure successful adoption of new process and procedures to ensure full protentional of automation technologies
- Develop, execute and track the results of data collection inputs
- Validate and inform workflows, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement with the platform
- Be the primary subject expert in Pardot email marketing development and work closely with marketers to provide execution support
- Participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation Strategy
- 3+ years of experience creating and developing campaigns in Pardot
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.
Who we are:
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships, and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching, and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value — year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Real opportunity awaits.