We have an exciting opportunity to leverage your Marketing Automation experience for a global company in manufacturing, healthcare, and consumer goods. This role will collaborate with division marketers and other subject matter experts to develop an optimized campaign strategy, build customer flows, and guide the implementation. This role is a key driver of growth in the digital space and will collaborate with division marketers and other subject matter experts to develop and optimize campaign strategy, build customer flows, and guide the implementation. This is a year-long assignment and a great opportunity to build your portfolio.
- Serve as the MA subject matter expert and main point of contact
- Project manage the maintenance of Eloqua ensuring high adoption and optimization
- Refine best-practices through pilot projects
- Be the primary go-to expert for marketing automation best-practices and lead nurture
- Validate and inform workflows, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement with the platform
- Identify digital content needs
- Participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years experience in Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation management
- Strong working knowledge of any marketing automation platform and the ability to quickly understand Eloqua to be able to provide optimization recommendations (previous hands-on experience with Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, etc. required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Highly organized, good time management skills, personable
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE** Client is located in the Minneapolis metro.